We love seeing Realtree camo around our kitchen. Here are a few of the products we use on a regular basis that are perfect for the wild game cook on your list.
It's that time of year again. Christmas is just around the corner and, if you are reading this, you probably have someone on your shopping list who enjoys processing and cooking wild game. Or maybe the outdoorsperson on your list likes Realtree camo and would enjoy a few accents in their home or camp kitchen?
You are in the right place. In this week's blog posts, I'll share a few of the things we use in the Timber2Table kitchen on a regular basis.
1. Looking to add a little of the outdoors to your next get together? Try these Realtree placemats, napkins and dish towels from DII Design Imports. You can find them here.
2. For even more Realtree Xtra on the table, pick up a 12-piece set of melamine tableware from Shopko. You can order them here.
3. Outfit the wild game chef on your list with this Realtree Xtra apron from 1888 Mills. Not only does it look stylish, it keeps splashes and spills from ruining your ugly Christmas Sweater while you prepare your wild game dinner.
Is your wild game chef the king or queen of the grill? This apron makes the perfect BBQ accessory. You can order one here.
4. And speaking of grills, how would you like to have one that is as easy to control the temperature on as your oven, cooks with 100% hardwood, can go low and slow for mouthwatering slow-cooked BBQ or searing hot for perfect steaks and burgers? All at the flip of a switch?
Then look no farther than the Traeger line of pellet grills. Whether your choose the classic styling of the Renegade or Pro series, or you choose the new Timberline series with WiFire that allows you to control your grill from anywhere using your phone, the Traeger pellet grills will turn anyone into a wild game chef.
While you are shopping, be sure to pick up some Realtree Wild Game Blend pellets for your new smoker, as well as a bottle or two of the Realtree Big Game Rub. Check them out here.
5. You will need something to cook on your Traeger Grill. If you process your own wild game, check out the Weston Realtree line of game-processing tools. The line includes stuffers, grinders, vacuum sealers, slicers, dehydrators, and just about anything else you might need to take your game from the field to the freezer. Find them here.